The key to a smooth-running, successful and enjoyable renovation experience is a strong team.
And a good relationship between architect/designer and builder is an essential part of your team.
If you’re considering a renovation and don’t know where to start, a lot of initial questions can be answered by a good architectural designer.
- Do I need planning permission?
- What is a DA and when is it required?
- What is a complying development and does my proposal fit into this category?
- My property is heritage listed, what does that mean/involve?
- I need help with design/drawings
- How can I work the layout to its maximum benefit?
- I’d like to involve an interior designer
- I bought a property with DA approval but want to make some changes, how do I go about this?
- How long do approvals take?
HY’s Renovations work very closely with the girls at Entrance Hall
We like them because they are talented, professional, exuberant yet down-to-earth and some of our most successful projects are in partnership with them.