9 great reasons to use an interior designer for your renovation
Not sure about whether to use an interior designer for your renovation?
9 reasons why you should… By Sarah Roach, Creative Director, Entrance Hall
- By engaging with a designer you get peace of mind through careful planning and a full set of drawings and schedule for the builder to work off, saving time (and therefore money) during the build
- Our planning and level of detail also means you get a more accurate price from the builder in the first place
- Too many people get stung without having the proper approvals and/or contracts in place and there can be quite a lot of approvals you will be required to go through before you build. We prepare this and coordinate it for you. Your job is to enjoy the process!
- You’ll have someone to reassure you during the build (it can be quite scary seeing your place gutted!)
- You’ll achieve a better outcome. We do this every day…We know what works and what doesn’t. A lot of things work in theory but not in practice!
- You may see elements you want to incorporate in your design - we can help achieve that
- Design is not about spending a lot of money - one or two elements make the design - everything else should complement those items
- You don’t have to pick the most expensive tile to get a nice outcome. It’s all about the tile set-out - that is why some drawings are essential!
- It’s not always about getting someone to design your space for you - it’s often more about having someone to bounce ideas off and collaborate with
Entrance Hall is an up-and-coming design house of youthful and exuberant designers, dedicated to producing timeless and alluring building design and interior atmospheres.
Their specialist team has already gained accolades and awards for a diverse range of projects, encompassing the design of residential homes, landscapes, restaurants and cafes.
No comments posted so far.
Comments are not allowed for this post
- Outdoor Living
- Baby Nurseries
- Waterproofing & Tiling
- Painting & Plastering
- Roof & Gutters
- Shop Fitouts
- Hotel Renovations
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay updated with our latest blog news.