Outdoor Living Renovation Ideas
Creative ways to add functionality and interest to your outdoor living renovation
- Outdoor kitchen – add one that merges with your indoor entertaining area with custom storage unit (perhaps even include a bar fridge); built-in BBQ; matching benchtop with sink and built-in ice bucket
- Custom benches / seating with storage are handy for outdoor cushions, toys, tools and gas bottles
- Built-in fire pit – a fantastic way to add warmth and atmosphere
- Raised garden beds or built-in planters designed as little pockets within benches
- Pergolas / gazebos look stunning and add shade
- Different shapes such as curved deck stairs or an inlay – experiment with design
- An extra solid/wide rail provides a useful resting spot for drinks etc.
- Built-in day bed – these look so inviting and make potential buyers instantly envisage themselves lying there reading the Sunday papers
- Built-in deck chair – we’ve even spotted a deck chair which is literally a chair built into the deck! Follow our ‘clever carpentry & decking’ Pinterest board to see it
No comments posted so far.
- Outdoor Living
- Baby Nurseries
- Waterproofing & Tiling
- Painting & Plastering
- Roof & Gutters
- Shop Fitouts
- Hotel Renovations
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay updated with our latest blog news.