Jobs at HY’s Renovations & Maintenance
Are you looking for a role with a professional yet down-to-earth company, with a major focus on teamwork and delivering exceptional outcomes for clients?
Then take a look at our current vacancies...
Carpenter / Builder x 2
- 7+ years’ experience
- Combination of 1st and 2nd fix carpentry
- White Card required
- Dedicated hard worker
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job finished
- Able to get stuck into an array of jobs including labouring etc.
- Own car and tools
- 3-months’ probation
- Willing to consider sponsorship for right candidate
Carpenter / Foreman
We’re looking for a dedicated Carpenter/Foreman to be employed by HY’s Renovations full time and have the skills and expertise to manage projects and teams with little supervision.
For this role the following is required:
- A good knowledge of Work Health and Safety
- Knows how to read plans
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry skills or other trade with lots of experience under your belt
- Has the ability to lead the team
- Manage diverse work sites
- Is ready to take on new challenges and is willing to learn
- Has good work ethic
- Is a team player
- Is punctual
- Takes responsibility
- Is honest and acts with integrity
- Has a White Card, own car and own tools
Hear what our team have to say about working with HY’s
“Working with HY’s Renovations & Maintenance has made me see building and renovation from a different perspective. The more relaxed atmosphere and good working conditions has really made me appreciate my career choice and has helped me further my experience in a diverse way”
John Ellis, Foreman/Carpenter
“I helped with the content for the website and the HY’s team spirit always came across very well when I talked with the guys. Now that I’m involved day-to-day with the business, this strikes me more than ever. It sounds a bit naff but there really is a family feel and everyone cares about each other. There is always a good vibe on site and this in turn reflects well in our work.”
Catherine McGowan, Business Manager
Meet Travis Simmons
See our apprentice, Travis Simmons, featured in the June 2014 issue of The Tradie Magazine
If you have what it takes, get in touch!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Catherine on 0409 793 452 (no recruiters, thanks)
No comments posted so far.
Comments are not allowed for this post
- Outdoor Living
- Baby Nurseries
- Waterproofing & Tiling
- Painting & Plastering
- Roof & Gutters
- Shop Fitouts
- Hotel Renovations
Subscribe to our RSS feed to stay updated with our latest blog news.