Painting & Plastering
Regular painting of your home is one of the most overlooked jobs in home maintenance.
- A well painted home, inside and out, is a good indication of how someone has treated the rest of the house
- Protect your house from harsh weather
- Keep your home in good condition
- Update the look and feel
- We use the safest (VOC free), most quality paint on the market
- Take advantage of our trade prices
- Avoid the hassle of prepping walls for paint – we do it all for you and clear up afterwards
- Overwhelmed by all the colour options? Use our colour consultant to help work the latest trends into the best results for you
Keep an eye on your plastering
- If cracks start to appear it’s best to address them sooner rather than later
- A crack can expand a lot more and encourage the growth of moss, mould and other pests
- Cracks add to the breakdown of a house’s brickwork over extended periods of time
What to look for when getting a quote
It’s important to know what to look for as you may get some estimates which seem comparatively less than others.
Take a closer look and there can be things missing, meaning you’ll get a nasty surprise as the costs mount up.
That won’t happen with HY’s.
We quote for everything... that means the demolition, plumbing, electrical, splashbacks... It is priced to complete.
HY’s provide you with talented carpenters, painters, tilers, plumbers and electricians – all without having to shop around yourself.
And remember, we’re a small builder, so we can turn things around quickly and professionally yet make it an enjoyable process with a friendly, approachable team.
We’ll get back to you with an estimate and timeline within 48 hours
Plan your budget & goals carefully.
It’s so easy to overspend or rush into jobs which will cost you further down the track. Generally it’s a good idea to factor in an extra 10% contingency budget. And think about what is worth paying a little bit more for now which can help to reduce bills and make things more comfortable while you are living there.
We’ll guide you
The beauty of using HY’s is that we have the best renovation specialists to hand and take the hassle out of all the different options and decision-making, because we help guide you.
The first thing we do is to book a consultation with you, so that you can describe the vision you have for your renovation.
Planning and design
At your consultation, we’ll review and measure up the space and discuss design options such as layout, cabinetry, flooring, lighting, plumbing, fittings and finishes.
From here we guide you as to the best solution for your property’s structure, your lifestyle and your budget.